🚨 November's meeting is on Tuesday 11/22/22!
🚨 Please reach out to your neighbor just in case they do not check e-mail / Facebook
Hello JCBA Members;
Check your email you should have gotten an email explaining this also.
Here are a few important reminders & notes from the October monthly meeting.
Reminders & Notes!
- Apiary Inspection at 11:30am on Saturday 10/22/22.
- ➡ We will be demonstrating Oxalic Acid mite treatment of hives. This is a great opportunity to come out and learn how to safely use Oxalic Equipment.
- The online membership is active, members can renew their membership for 2023 online via credit card!
- ➡ Join/Renew for 2023 @ click here.
- When completing the membership form - Be sure to answer the additional questions: to be included on the SWARM list, honey bee sales, mentoring, and Honey Bee Education/Speaking Opportunities.
- Be sure to add any feedback for the club via the member survey - what topics you would like discussed etc.
- Fall Fruit and Nut Tree Sale!
- ➡Download the flyer to see whats for sale and to buy plants follow the instructions on the last page @ click here.
- Fall Fruit and Nut Tree Sale - All orders are due with payment to Johnston County Center by Tuesday, November 29th, 2022. Please plan to pick up your plants at the Johnston County Livestock Arena located at 520 County Home Rd. Smithfield, NC 27577. Plants will be available for pickup on Thursday, February 9th, 2023 between 8am and 5pm. If you have any questions, please call (919) 989-5380.
Attention members as of July 1st the membership fees have increased from:
Individuals $10 --> $15
Family's $15 --> $20
See more on the membership page.
By popular demand here is the presentation Daniel covered regarding forestry management and beekeeping.