Johnston County Beekeepers Association 2017 Summer BBQ
We are here to give back to the community. We are having a cookout and are inviting anyone who likes bees or wants to learn beekeeping it will be on July 22 2017 @ 11am.
Club will provide: BBQ pork, fried chicken, hush puppies, slaw and drinks. Please bring a dessert to share!
We plan to have activities after eating. For these, please bring:
- At least 1 two-liter soda bottle (empty and washed out.)
- Scissors that can cut into the plastic bottle.
- One canning quart jar with rim and lid as separate pieces.
- Needle nose pliers, box cutter knife, or something similar to cut thick plastic.
- Bring paper and a pen/pencil to take notes if you would like.
RSVP by 7/20/17 to Email: JCBAPresident@Jocobee.org Or Phone: 919-215-1869 We need the name, email, phone # and how many people attending.
Download the flyer:
Summer BBQ Flyer 7/22/17
July 22nd - 7/22/17 @ 11am